TRIUMPH- DONNELLY- STUDIOS
VENDETTA VETTE STUDIOS 2025
TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION
LICENSING, SALES & DISTRIBUTIONS 2021
Starting January 2021, TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION new three departments which shall encompass departments for LICENSING, SALES &DISTRIBUTIONS of TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS .
TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION shall License TDS's produced film and television projects beginning in late 2021 with respect to VENDETTA VETTE (c) and MAYDAY NEW YORK (c) under the standard license agreement produced by TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATIONLEGAL
TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION LICENSING AGREEMENT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION under domestic and international copyrights laws as the registered owner of VENDETTA VETTE (c) and MAYDAY NEW YORK (c) agrees to license to pay per view, networks, pay-per view, merchandising , cd releases, dvd- blu-ray releases, fashions, automotive, photography, and more.. TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION hereby grants , represents and warrants to the "customer" hereinafter collectively referred to as " Licensee" that as the copyright holder for these feature film projects, or authorized representative of said copyright holder, TDS hereby grants "Licensee" the nonexclusive rights to 'License" VENDETTA VETTE (c) and MAYDAY NEW YORK (c) for all media's worldwide . By "Licensing" expresses knowledge and agrees to abide by said TERMS AND CONDITIONS and certifies that all information provided to TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION by the "Licensee" is accurate and verified by TDS Legal.
DEFINITIONS AND USE
1. Licensed feature film " after productions prior to release as a theatrical version " in late 2021 shall be used only once as per License Agreement or per License of either produced project in 2021.
2. Licensee may not use in any way, has no rights, ownership, or any expressed interest in VENDETTA VETTE (c) or MAYDAY NEW YORK (c) "until "full license payment is received and cleared by Clearances as stated on all Licensee Invoices prior to releasing said Licensee Agreement to the Licensee with any applicable fees associated.
3. Both VENDETTA VETTE (c) and MAYDAY NEW YORK(c) remains the sole property of TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION, which Licensee cannot buy, purchase, transfer, alter, distribute, sell and or produce as not having non exclusive rights upon said TDS properties.
4. Licensee agrees to "only" purchase said License for the sole purpose of generating income for their own business purposes with no "illegal" use of TDS Properties as a "Third party" to said TDS Properties.
4. No release of any TDS Property by the Licensee shall be allowed or granted if the Licensee knowingly and purposely violates said agreement between the Licensee and TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION. Licensing Agreements begin May 2021.
5. Licensee agrees and warrants that TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION shall not be liable for any monetary damages, recourse per said Licensee Agreement after the Licensee releases said TDs Licensed Property to the Licensee as in any legal as to indemnify TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION after said release by the Licensee respectively.
SALES OF TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS PROPERTIES AFTER RELEASE
TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION hereby agrees for"SALES" for the sole purpose to Pre-Sell VENDETTA VETTE (c) and or MAYDAY NEW YORK (c) for the securing of finance to produce said projects in 2021 for investors or distributions of said projects in 2021. With respect to a Pre-Sale to a Co-Productions Company, Studios, Network, etc via Clearances by TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION LEGAL .
DISTRIBUTIONS OF TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS PROPERTIES PRIOR TO RELEASE
TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION via a signed Distributions Company for both domestic and international distributions of either 2021 project
VENDETTA VETTE (c) or MAYDAY NEW YORK (c) shall have the sole responsibility to distribute said projects in late 2021 as per said Distributions Agreement.
TRIUMPH DONNELLY STUDIOS CORPORATION LEGAL 2020
(c) vendetta vette all rights reserved
(c) mayday new york all rights reserved